- Prices are dropping at the fastest rate in 5 years.
- Existing-home sales fell for the twelfth straight month in January, with year-over-year sales falling 37%, the biggest decline since 2010.
- Seattle posted the second-highest decrease in close-to-list price ratio of any metro area in the U.S. last month.
- Sellers are paying for rate buy-downs.
- Sellers are offering concessions.
- Inspection and other key contingencies are back in play.
- Many buyers are negotiating a combination of (Lower offering price, Seller Rate Buy-Downs, AND still including Inspection and other contingencies)
The housing market today remains in a hazy no man’s land, with neither buyer nor seller…
549 Views, 0 Comments