Bidding Wars and multiple offers have been the story of 2022 so far. In fact, we're setting new records for prices and amounts OVER asking almost daily!
- At month end inventory reached a meager 3,092 active listings, down more than 30% from a year ago.
- King County had the steepest drop in active listings, shrinking nearly 59% from a year ago.
- The market remains virtually sold out.
- The imminent rise in interest rates has buyers scrambling to find properties to buy.
- No relief in sight by way of increased inventory to meet demand.
To take advantage, pricing your home correctly is more important than ever!
Our 18-Point Analysis will bring you the most accurate assessment possible…