Everything You Need to Know About Your Trossachs Neighborhood
Here are the answers to your questions about Trossachs!
1. How much have home values in Trossachs increased just since January 1st of this year? Price per square foot in Trossachs has gone UP from $256.49 per sq ft to $276.08 per sq ft. Sale prices have gone UP from 99.40% of the asking price up to 103.61% of the asking price. That is an increase of 7.2% OR on an $800,000 home an increase of over $57,600!
2. What is the average number of days a Trossachs home takes to sell?19 Days
3. What is the price per square foot difference between a Buchan and a Murray Franklin Home in Trossachs?Sold Buchan Homes are going for: $287.68 per sq ft with a median price of $979,000 and an average size of 3,469 sq ft. Sold Murray Franklin Homes are going for: $265.77 per sq ft with a median price of $871,000 and an average size of 3,325 sq ft. Adjusting for sq ft size: the average Buchan Home is selling for $57,044 more than a same sized Murray Franklin Home in Trossachs!
4. What is the price per square foot of the New Construction homes in Trossachs? The average price per square foot is $305.95. That is $1,169,500 for a 3,943 square foot home!
5. How do the price of homes in the Trossachs neighborhood compare to other Sammamish neighborhoods?Compare Them HERE!
True Full Service, Marketing & The Latest Innovative Technology, for a 1% Listing Fee!
For more information, contact Cary by using the form below.