This Memorial Day in the U.S. — like every Memorial Day — we commemorate and remember those who’ve given their lives for our freedoms and our nation. “Given their lives” is really not accurate, though, as Andy Rooney noted — these soldiers died, plain and simple. They died so that in the future, our country might be safer or democracy might be nurtured in an otherwise hostile environment. They died so that great evils could be done away with in WWII (and WWI). They died so that politicians could wage endless, unwinnable wars for political ideals (Vietnam, Korea, Iraq and now Afghanistan). They died, quite simply, so that we could enjoy the freedoms we so often take for granted in our country.
For every veteran and every active duty…
Mortgage rates are edging noticeably higher this week, and would-be home buyers and refinancing homeowners may have missed out on a chance to lock in a lower rate.
- The average contract rate on the 30-year fixed will likely end the day as high as 4.875 percent for the highest creditworthy borrowers and 5 percent for the average borrower.
- Tuesday's move follows positive economic data in retail sales, suggesting that newly imposed tariffs would not hit sales as hard as expected.
- With supply and demand so far out of whack, Mortgage Rates are unlikely to affect home prices in the near term.
Mortgage application volume for refinancing and home purchases dropped 2.7 percent last week on a seasonally adjusted week-to-week…
Looking for local information on Issaquah Highlands real estate? You've come to the right place. The community information shown below will give you a quick snapshot of what Issaquah Highlands housing market is doing. Be sure to check out the local homes for sale stats and the available properties below. The numbers shown are inclusive of condos and single family homes, so you'll have a better all round view of the market.
Good News For Home Buyers As Area Housing Inventory Increases By 14%!
Issaquah Highlands: Name Your Selling Price And We'll Bring The Buyers!
2017 was a record year for The Issaquah Highlands. Some sections of the housing market increased by nearly 30% with the over-all price for a home increasing just under 18% for…
- Inventory increase by 14%
- Total Homes For Sale increases to over 10,000 for first time in months
- King, Snohomish & Kitsap Counties still under 1 months housing supply however
- 4-6 Month Supply creates a Balanced Market
KIRKLAND, Washington (May 7, 2018) – Home buyers may be cheered by an uptick in inventory, but the improving supply is unlikely to reverse rising prices, suggest industry leaders from Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
Commenting on just-released figures for April, which showed the highest level of active listings since August, OB Jacobi, president of Windermere Real Estate said, “For the first time in a long time we had good news for buyers.” Noting supply is still lower than year-ago levels (down 5.6 percent), it…